Typically, Auto Shot Tracking may consume anywhere from 60-75% of the Apple Watch Battery life, depending on the Apple Watch Series you are using. Some longer par 72 courses may consume more battery life.
If you experience excessive battery drain try these tips:
- Fully charge watch and phone battery before play
- Keep phone tethered to bluetooth and in pocket. In Settings > Apple Watch > Turn Use Watch GPS to OFF
- Go to Settings > Apple Watch > Turn Haptic/Audio Feedback to OFF
- Go to Settings > GPS, Scoring, Caddie > Background GPS > 10 minutes
- Make sure to start the round at the course and not prior to the round to prevent excess battery drain.
If after trying these tips the excessive battery drain continues, please contact our support team to let us know about the issue at email@example.com.