On the GPS screen while playing a round press the green flag icon on the right side of the screen. Drag the flag icon around the green to the correct pin location then press the green checkmark. This will adjust the distance from your exact location to the pin and will be saved for future rounds. This flag will only be shown for Pro members. If you are a free or Plus members upgrade to Pro here to gain access to this feature!
Articles in this section
- Why does the Pin location distance not show on my watch?
- How do I adjust the Pin location?
- How do I use Auto Advance?
- How do I track shots on my Android phone?
- What can I do to improve my GPS accuracy?
- Why aren't my aerial images showing?
- What is the Aggressive Caddie setting?
- Why is Weak GPS displayed on my GPS screen?