First try restarting your phone. You may also want to check that your firmware is current as old firmware can result in poor GPS performance. Finally, check that Golfshot has access to the GPS hardware in your phone by opening the Settings app > Privacy > Location Services > make sure Golfshot is enabled.
Articles in this section
- What is Power Save Mode?
- What can I do to improve my GPS accuracy?
- What courses are mapped in Golfshot?
- What if the GPS distances seem incorrect?
- I started a round and am not getting any distances. What's wrong?
- How do I use the GPS List?
- How do I see more detail and zoom in on the aerial image?
- How do I preview a course?
- Does the GPS remain on when I lock my phones screen?
- How do I use the 3D Flyover Preview feature?