After you have hit your ball, press the Track icon at the bottom of the GPS screen. A box will appear at the bottom of your screen asking you to proceed to your ball. As you locate your ball, you will see the distance increase in the bottom blue bar. Once you arrive at your ball, press “At my ball” and you will be taken to the primary Track screen. Indicate your shot accuracy and then hit “Save”. You can also manually enter the distance for a shot by pressing the Edit option below the club on the track menu.
Articles in this section
- Does Golfshot have a product guide?
- How much data is used?
- What is the difference between Plus, GPS and Pro?
- How do I use Auto Advance?
- What membership do I have?
- How do I reset my statistics?
- Which iOS versions and devices work with Golfshot?
- Will Golfshot work while traveling abroad?
- I lost my app, how do I retrieve it?
- How can I conserve battery life while using Golfshot?