Haptic technology, also known as kinaesthetic communication or 3D touch, refers to any technology that can create an experience of touch by applying forces, vibrations, or motions to the user.
Articles in this section
- What is haptic feedback?
- Do I need to use Bluetooth with my Apple Watch?
- Do the GPS distances come from the watch or the phone?
- How do I play a round on Apple Watch?
- Why do I see a "Start Round on iPhone" message on my Apple Watch when the round has already been started?
- How do I start a round on Apple Watch?
- How do I troubleshoot with my Apple Watch?
- How do I view hazards on Apple Watch?
- Can I use Golfshot on the Apple Watch without my iPhone?
- How do I track shots on my Apple Watch?