With our recommendation of keeping your iPhone and Apple Watch connected and in range, the GPS distances will come from your phone. If you chose to turn on using the Apple Watch onboard GPS, found under the GPS, Scoring, Caddie section of settings, the distances will be measured from your Apple Watch.
Articles in this section
- What is haptic feedback?
- Do I need to use Bluetooth with my Apple Watch?
- Do the GPS distances come from the watch or the phone?
- How do I play a round on Apple Watch?
- Why do I see a "Start Round on iPhone" message on my Apple Watch when the round has already been started?
- How do I start a round on Apple Watch?
- How do I troubleshoot with my Apple Watch?
- How do I view hazards on Apple Watch?
- Can I use Golfshot on the Apple Watch without my iPhone?
- How do I track shots on my Apple Watch?