Yes, you can retire your old clubs when you upgrade so that your old club stats are kept separate from your new club stats. In the Equipment screen you can swipe across your old clubs and press Retire. Do not forget to add your new equipment so you can begin updating your club distances in Golfshot.
Articles in this section
- Does Golfshot have a product guide?
- How much data is used?
- What is the difference between Plus, GPS and Pro?
- How do I use Auto Advance?
- What membership do I have?
- How do I reset my statistics?
- Which iOS versions and devices work with Golfshot?
- Will Golfshot work while traveling abroad?
- I lost my app, how do I retrieve it?
- How can I conserve battery life while using Golfshot?