Pro members can track shots on their Apple Watch by using Force Touch. From the main distances screen, press firmly on the face of the Watch to summon the main menu. Tap “Track Shot”, select the club you would like to track, and tap “Select” to begin tracking. Your distance will immediately begin to increase as you approach your ball. When you reach your ball, tap “At My Ball” to stop tracking and save your shot. All of your tracked shots are stored to your Golfshot account for statistical analysis.
Articles in this section
- What is haptic feedback?
- Do I need to use Bluetooth with my Apple Watch?
- Do the GPS distances come from the watch or the phone?
- How do I play a round on Apple Watch?
- Why do I see a "Start Round on iPhone" message on my Apple Watch when the round has already been started?
- How do I start a round on Apple Watch?
- How do I troubleshoot with my Apple Watch?
- How do I view hazards on Apple Watch?
- Can I use Golfshot on the Apple Watch without my iPhone?
- How do I track shots on my Apple Watch?