Golfscape uses a combination of the compass and new AR kit on the iPhone to determine direction to the hole. Depending on the accuracy of these items on your particular device, you may see some shift in their position. If the markers on the Golfscape screen are not centered, you may need to recalibrate your device. Just tap on the recalibrate button located at the bottom of the Golfscape screen. From here, center the finder on the flag to set its position.
Articles in this section
- What if I need help with Golfscape?
- How do I score from the Golfscape view?
- Can I buy Golfscape features without purchasing Golfshot Pro?
- How much does Golfscape cost?
- How do I recenter or calibrate Golfscape?
- Can I remove hazards/layups from the AR screen?
- What features do I get with Golfscape?
- How do I use Golfscape in Golfshot?
- What devices does Golfscape support?