If the distances are inaccurate, it could be an issue with outdated mapping or aeriall imagery. In addition, the scorecard distances may need to be updated. Contact our support team with your reports including detailed information and current scorecard images at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Why aren't my aerial images showing?
- What is Power Save Mode?
- What can I do to improve my GPS accuracy?
- What courses are mapped in Golfshot?
- What if the GPS distances seem incorrect?
- I started a round and am not getting any distances. What's wrong?
- How do I use the GPS List?
- How do I see more detail and zoom in on the aerial image?
- How do I preview a course?
- Does the GPS remain on when I lock my phones screen?