This message typically means that you had a great round. The USGA requires scores that are significantly below your average to be verified by our team before posting. Share with the support team the round details including the course, date, and score. Once we have verified the information, we will get the round posted for you. Contact the support team here: https://play.golfshot.com/contact.
Articles in this section
- Is my region available with the World Handicap System?
- Is Golfshot compatible with the World Handicap System?
- Why do rounds posted show as away on GHIN.com?
- Why is my score for posting to GHIN different from my gross score?
- Why am I getting the message "Outside of Acceptable Range" when attempting to post my score?
- Why cant I post my 9 hole rounds?
- How can I get a GHIN?
- Why can’t users under the age of 18 use this feature?
- What score does Golfshot post to GHIN?
- Why aren't all of my Golfshot rounds listed for score posting to my Handicap Index®?