When you first downloaded Golfshot, you were prompted to allow or deny Golfshot access to your location. Golfshot needs access to your location in order to give you all the GPS features including tracking and aerial previews. “Always” does not mean that the GPS is always on. It indicates that Golfshot always has access when needed. Go into your iPhone settings app, Privacy > Location Services > find Golfshot and set it to “Always”.
Articles in this section
- What is Power Save Mode?
- What can I do to improve my GPS accuracy?
- What courses are mapped in Golfshot?
- What if the GPS distances seem incorrect?
- I started a round and am not getting any distances. What's wrong?
- How do I use the GPS List?
- How do I see more detail and zoom in on the aerial image?
- How do I preview a course?
- Does the GPS remain on when I lock my phones screen?
- How do I use the 3D Flyover Preview feature?