Power save mode is another way to lock your screen and stay connected with GPS signals. This option also allows you to lock your screen without the use of a passcode. Press the yellow lighting icon on the right of the GPS view to activate this feature.
Articles in this section
- What is Power Save Mode?
- What can I do to improve my GPS accuracy?
- What courses are mapped in Golfshot?
- What if the GPS distances seem incorrect?
- I started a round and am not getting any distances. What's wrong?
- How do I use the GPS List?
- How do I see more detail and zoom in on the aerial image?
- How do I preview a course?
- Does the GPS remain on when I lock my phones screen?
- How do I use the 3D Flyover Preview feature?