You can scroll up or down through the list of all GPS targets on the left side of your GPS Hole View screen. The distance to the center of the green will always be displayed in green near the top of the list. Tap any target in the GPS List and the target icon in the aerial image will move to the hazard or layup you selected. As you progress down each hole the distances to each target will adjust to your current position on the hole.
Articles in this section
- Why aren't my aerial images showing?
- What is Power Save Mode?
- What can I do to improve my GPS accuracy?
- What courses are mapped in Golfshot?
- What if the GPS distances seem incorrect?
- I started a round and am not getting any distances. What's wrong?
- How do I use the GPS List?
- How do I see more detail and zoom in on the aerial image?
- How do I preview a course?
- Does the GPS remain on when I lock my phones screen?