The Golfshot app will display the scorecard if your phone is turned horizontally. It uses the built-in accelerometer to determine when your phone is rotated. Rotating your phone to a vertical orientation will remove the scorecard view. You can disable this function in Settings > GPS, Scoring, Caddie > turn Show Scorecard on Rotate to Off.
Articles in this section
- Does Golfshot have a product guide?
- How much data is used?
- What is the difference between Plus, GPS and Pro?
- How do I use Auto Advance?
- What membership do I have?
- How do I reset my statistics?
- Which iOS versions and devices work with Golfshot?
- Will Golfshot work while traveling abroad?
- I lost my app, how do I retrieve it?
- How can I conserve battery life while using Golfshot?