Most tee times do not include sales tax. In the event that a tee time is tax bearing, the tax will be inclusive in the rate presented to you upon purchase. If sales tax is included you will see the tax. In the rare event that you book a tee time and we are unable to fulfill that selected time, all fees (including transactions fees) will be refunded 100%.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply my tee time coupon Pro member benefit?
- Do you charge a transaction fee?
- What about sales tax?
- My credit card is good, so why won’t your system accept it?
- Why do you offer tee times that end up not being available?
- I am a GolfNow Rewards member. If I reserve through Golfshot will it recognize that?
- How far in advance can I book a tee time?
- Do I need to create a GolfNow account?
- What is a Hot Deal Tee Time?
- What is your weather policy?