The tee time inventory is based on supply and demand. When tee times are loaded into the system, the inventory is available, but tee times may sell through a number of different channels. To confirm the availability of the tee time, we suggest you begin the booking process as soon as you find that time and rate. Our system will check if the tee time is still available. If it is not, we will try to display the closest available tee time.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply my tee time coupon Pro member benefit?
- Do you charge a transaction fee?
- What about sales tax?
- My credit card is good, so why won’t your system accept it?
- Why do you offer tee times that end up not being available?
- I am a GolfNow Rewards member. If I reserve through Golfshot will it recognize that?
- How far in advance can I book a tee time?
- Do I need to create a GolfNow account?
- What is a Hot Deal Tee Time?
- What is your weather policy?