Yes, your transaction and personal information is secured when booking a tee time with Golfshot as all of your credit card information is tokenized and your credit card numbers are never kept within our systems and are not viewable by our staff or by the corresponding golf course. Credit card numbers are securely sent directly from input to our transaction system, Stripe.
Articles in this section
- Do you charge a transaction fee?
- What about sales tax?
- My credit card is good, so why won’t your system accept it?
- Why do you offer tee times that end up not being available?
- I am a GolfNow Rewards member. If I reserve through Golfshot will it recognize that?
- How far in advance can I book a tee time?
- Do I need to create a GolfNow account?
- What is a Hot Deal Tee Time?
- What is your weather policy?
- Is my transaction information secure?