With Golfshot, maintaining your Handicap Index® has never been easier. Once you’ve linked your GHIN® Number, rounds played with Golfshot can be posted directly from the app. This means no more trips to the clubhouse, and no more crumpled scorecards in your back pocket!
Articles in this section
- Is my region available with the World Handicap System?
- Is Golfshot compatible with the World Handicap System?
- Why do rounds posted show as away on GHIN.com?
- Why is my score for posting to GHIN different from my gross score?
- Why am I getting the message "Outside of Acceptable Range" when attempting to post my score?
- Why cant I post my 9 hole rounds?
- How can I get a GHIN?
- Why can’t users under the age of 18 use this feature?
- iOS - What score does Golfshot post to GHIN?
- Why aren't all of my Golfshot rounds listed for score posting to my Handicap Index®?